Friday 2 March 2012

Starting Animation Tests

I am beginning Animation tests with the cat today; I am just posting this to state the settings that I have for the camera view and rendering which I have chosen so that they comply with Ravensbourne's Technical Standards.

First of all, all of my Animation tests and indeed, the actual animation for the film will be done with the Resolution Gate switched on, so that I can make sure all of the essential detail is captured in each shot and nothing is chopped off at the edges.  As you can see, the resolution gate has an aspect ratio of 1920x1080, which is the screen size that we will be required to output the final film as.
The final piece also has to be in High Definition 1080i; so I have therefore set the Presets in the Render settings to HD 1080 which automatically sets the ratio to 1920x1080.
This means that any images rendered from this file will be a high enough quality for HD video and will be the correct screen aspect ratio.

No comments:

Post a Comment